Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gung Ho!

February has certainly started off on the right foot..

Crossfit last night, spin class this morning...feeling good and on track. I'm also thinking about signing up for Chicago, but I'm guessing I will have to do it soon before the race closes, so my cheap ass needs to figure out if I want to do it. The other thing to consider is I will probably go solo...I do know a few people who have signed up so I can always tag along. I'm thinking this might happen....

Ok, so onto the goals for the month:

Reign it in. Enough talking about it, more DOING it!
Crossfit/run/spin repeat
Try to fit in some yoga
Lose some weight!
Help my parents with their computer, uploading pics to Facebook ect...this is actually easier said than done, but I WILL do this for them!

No comments: