Friday, May 16, 2014

It's FRIIIIIDAAAAY!!!


Happy Friday, also the eve of my 13th half marathon!  Tomorrow I'll be out and about at the crack of dawn to run my 3rd Brooklyn Half.   NYRR does a great job with this race, even though it's a pain to get to and I have to be up at 4am.  I also have PR'd every time I have ran it, although I'm not expecting much tomorrow.

Anyway....

Thing's I'm loving right now!

Trampolines!
I went to Skyzone for one of their Skyfit classes.  I have to say, I was expecting it to be easy, but it was pretty hard! The instructor even incorporated weights into the mix.  Definitely an awesome way to spend a birthday or a fun day date with the gals.

And if you can do this...even better!


Crossfit231
I'm back at it with a vengeance! A new box opened up at the end of my street, which means walking distance which also meant that I left Cobalt which I was loving, but was just not getting to. These guys are great, it's a bit of an older crowd which I really like.  Not that I am old, but it's nice to workout with people who are more my age (30's), also helps on the social angle.


8 pounds
Gone and NEVER coming back!  Now I just need to lose about 10 more.  I'm about 40 days off of wheat, life changing! Have I had trace amounts yes, but nothing obvious like a hunk of bread or a box of Cheeze-its.

What are you loving right now?


No comments: