Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Umm...Not Sure What to Name This One...

I'm starting to miss not regularly running. It's been a little snowy and cold, plus I've been away, so it's been treadmill hell. I was up in Boston this past weekend, hoping maybe to run outside, but again, the weather held me back so I ran a bit on the 'mill. Oh, how I HATE the 'mill.

This weekend I'm off to VT to ski, so it looks like another run-free weekend. The following weekend I'm planing on a Sun run with an old group I used to run with, they do Tue night track workouts and a long Sun run...I've also decided to jump back on the Team in Training band wagon. They have a new group for alums called Team Deep Purple, sounds fun, I can train for multiple events and the fundraising is pretty low. So it's a win win!!

I think this winter, like the past few will be hard for me, but I'm determined to get as many runs in as possible. Trying to figure out a March race to keep me motivated, maybe a half somewhere not too far? I'm willing to travel, so I'll have to check out what's out there. I wish the NYC Half was not a lottery...

No comments: