So summer...that's where I'll start.
There was a breakup (again) and a make up and I think we are heading into another breakup, when will I learn???
But, but, but...ok, there is nothing more I can say about that.
Onto the fun stuff....I did A LOT! So here goes:
- I climbed a mountain in NJ with a meet up group, which took balls on my part - I was newly single and I hate heights. It was fun, I probably won't do that again.
- Spartan race with my sales guys!
- Spectated IM Lake Placid
- I lost 10 pounds and was able to fit back into my white jeans. Can I get an AMEN!
- I decided on NOT running a fall marathon and got into tri's
- I placed in my division at Deep Pond. I placed again in my division at the Montauk Sprint
- I had a ton of fun open water swimming, jelly fish and all
- Hit up a ton of concerts, a Yankees game, the hamptons, upstate (tubing in Phonecia!!)
I'm loving the tri's - I may never run a marathon again, which sucks considering I'm a volunteer away from my NYRR 9+1 for the 2015 NYC marathon.
Up on the agenda:
Ski season!!!! Woot
And planning out next year. I'm looking to do a half IM distance - maybe Lake George....Any suggestions??