Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hello There Old Friend

Looks like my last post in this space was quite sometime ago....still not sure why, or how I ended up going dark.  It's funny how life happens sometimes.  I wonder if I stuck with it if I would be wearing comped sneaks by now?  Kidding, sort of.

So what have I been up to?

Well, for starters, that guy....the one I kept getting back together with?  I'm super happy to report that we are just friends.

For the last 2 years I have been dating (and living with!) an awesome guy who is far too nice for me.

I ran another NYC Marathon (2015) and my time was meh...4:47:37 which was a 3 minute course PR, so I'll take it!

This last season I dabbled in triathlon and completed a half....more to come on that. And I ran a ton of half marathons.

Oh, and I'm still chubby.  WTF.

I miss this space.


No comments: