Thursday, January 30, 2014

Goodbye January!

January, where did you go....and of course I'm a posting slacker....just keeping it consistent :)

Here is the low down on the month -

Ran some longs (7 and 8 miles in Central Park), the Sayville Run to The Brewery 10 miler. No Crossfit and barely any miles the last 2.5 weeks.

I skied a bunch.

I gave a kick ass 2 hour work presentation at my national sales meeting.

I ate amazing meals (Peekamoose!).

I cut back on wheat (I think I broke my denial, ya, it's annoying me too).

I saw Gabrielle Bernstein with my BFF Amy from CT.  While it wasn't as life changing for me as others, I enjoyed her message and have really gotten into listening to her podcasts. 

Girls is back on, and I'm digging the new season.

Lastly, a  fellow runner was hit by a car in very dense fog and didn't make it,  My hills team ran in his honor at the Brew Run, while I didn't personally know him, my heart still hurts.  Runners, we need to be safe! Drivers, look around and DON'T TEXT! I swear running has made me a better driver!

No comments: