Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Not Dead

WOW.  It's been awhile.  Sorry about that!

Ok, where to start...

I needed a break after Chicago, then came Hurricane Sandy, then came the job search because I got the boot the Fri after Sandy, then came the job search that led to a job 2 weeks into unemployment then the holidays.

So, a lot has been going on.

But I've been reading a ton of blogs, just not commenting or writing.  I'm not even sure why exactly.  I guess I just needed a break.

I also ate a lot of cookies and saw a decrease in my running since I've been back to work and it's cold and dark out. 

Which means I'm successfully limiting my carbs - specifically no more bread and all things that I love.  I know, been there, done that.  But I seem to be making progress so wahoo to me.

What to expect now?  Hopefully some worthwhile posts, a few race recaps and the normal crap I post.

Feels good to be back!

Oh, and Happy New Years friends! And I promise to not post my resolutions or goals, at least for today :)

2 comments:

kilax said...

You have been through some ups and downs! Happy you found a new job so quickly. And hope you had a nice holiday! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not dead either!

I am finding out that I am not the only one who needed a break :)