Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trade Shows....BOO!!

I have been a slave to the Greater NY Dental Meeting since Sat (yes, that would be the Sat after Thanksgiving). I managed to run once in Central Park which was great! I'm not sure of the distance/pace, but based on my time, I would day about 3ish miles. I also managed to eat...a lot! Trade shows are hard, lots of dinners out mixed with very little exercise due to tired feet from standing all day. I'm back in the office and happy to be here, especially since today is the final day of the show! On a happy note I saw Jersey Boys with one of my magazine reps - it was absolutely amazing!!

I was down a few pounds, but after this week, I'm not so sure. I'm weighing myself on Sun, so I'll just have to wait and see. Tonight is yoga and maybe a spin class, depends on how late I get out of work...ahh, back to my normal non-hotel staying life!!

No comments: