Friday, June 4, 2010

It's the Final Countdown!

As this was my last week before the final fitness evaluation, one would think that I would be on my best behavior. Sadly, that is not the case. I had pizza. Yes, the no-no food of all no-no foods. BUT, I'm OK with it. I didn't go for 3rds and I didn't go back for more the next day. I'm just ever so reminded that pizza is the devil and if I have a shitty weigh in, I know why. Actually, in total Liz fashion I'm sort of self sabotaging....but I'll tell that to my therapist, not the entire blogosphere. It's one of those terrible things I do to myself, instead of going all out, I sort of give up in subtle ways.

But in better, more blog-worthy news, I'm psyched to see my final numbers! I know my body fat percentage has changed dramatically, so it will be exciting to see how much - although I'm not sure if they will give them to me tomorrow or if I have to wait until the party to find out. I'm also a little anxious as I'm bummed that my weight hasn't changed. I think I may have been expecting too much, but I can only blame myself, I didn't really diet (I did make waaaay better food choices though).

Here is my recap of the week exercise wise:
Mon - 4 mile run
Tue - weights with the girls
Weds - final workout with the trainers, yoga at night (sweated my balls off)
Thurs - yoga where I again sweated my other set of balls off
Today - short run after work

Not sure about this weekend, may do a 5 mile trail run on Sun if the weather holds out (crossing fingers). Was supposed to run a 5k tomorrow, but the evaluation is at the same time so I had to bail.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I take it your knee is better now? At least, I hope so. Good luck on your final evaluation. And please, try not to obsess about the scale. Go by how your clothes fit.