Monday, February 21, 2011

Surprise....More Snow!

Happy Presidents Day! I unfortunately am working, and it's snowing....again. Thank goodness I don't mind the snow and I drive a great car, otherwise this would be one hell of a winter!

This weekend was fun, took Emmy up to the ski house for some sissy time. The conditions sucked and yesterday most of the lifts were closed for wind so we had a big ol breakfast at Trappers instead. So good!

Back to the grind this week which includes a hectic work schedule and day 1 of my healthy living plan - I'm limiting my sugar intake big time and all around limiting my eating out. I'm also playing around in my head with going back to the whole no sugar, flour, wheat plan...but I'm not sure if I want to go that crazy.

March 1 starts tri training for me. Although my half is not until June, I need all the time I can get. I'm looking forward to the pool and running on the streets. I also have a big ski month planned with at least 3 out of 4 weekends up at the house, but I think I can work some runs into the weekends so I should be ok.

No comments: