Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mornings! Whaaaa!!!

Why is it so hard for me to get up and do any physical activity in the morning?!?!? Every night I set my alarm for 5:40 so I can head to the gym by 6am....and every morning I roll back over and reset the clock for 7:30. It's so crazy to me! Especially since I am in bed most nights by 10 - 10:30! I need to incorporate mornings if I want to have any chance of maintaining a decent sched. My life is so busy that most nights I am booked, meaning no time for a workout. Weekends are shot because of skiing.....ahh...luxury problems! I need a sound strategy, or a kick in the ass...not sure which will work better!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a good three months to get used to getting up early for the gym, but now I love it. My gym days are way better than regular days and even though I am a night owl at heart, I truly like mornings now!