Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Need to Run!!

I really need to run, like bad. The weather here has been amazing, but I've been so crazy that I have not been able to enjoy much of it. This past weekend I was up skiing, yesterday I had work then the doc then dance and tonight is just as busy! Ahh! I'll have to get up and out before work tomorrow, which I'm all about these days.

My back is still bugging me, although it was fine this weekend when skiing, I'm starting to think that sitting at a desk all day long is part of the reason why I'm not healing. The chiro is still the chiro - I don't love it, but I'm getting used to it. Not sure I'll continue on past this month though. I will say that I noticed a difference in my skiing, almost like I was standing taller....he said that would happen...I just wish he wasn't so outside of my budget!

I'm hoping it doesn't rain this weekend as I have a few options for some local races, a 15k that is crazy hilly, a 10 mile tune up and maybe just a run with my club. I haven't ran more than 6 miles, so to the 10 mile run may be a bit ambitious...I'll be happy with 5 miles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Chiro! But I do think it is a matter of preference. I know people who will never go and people who live and die by it!

Hope it feels better!