Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Funday!

I've probably blogged about this before, but I love Monday's. For real. I like the fresh start, the new goals for the week, going back to a 'routine'. I like a little structure and Monday provides me with just enough. I may also be a little nuts, considering the workload I have, but whatevs!

I'm officially done with skiing! Last weekend was my last run up to VT and although this weekend would have been perfect for one last hurrah, I'm glad I stayed home! I had an awesome, fun and most important - injury free season. Yay!! So goodbye Ludlow VT, see you next season!!

Ran 6 miles in the trail yesterday with 2 old friends. Not super fast, but for my first 6 in awhile I'm ok with it. The rest of the week is unplanned due to the crappy weather, so I'll probably stick with the gym - yoga and cardio until the weather breaks for some outside runs. This weekend is supposed to be in the 70's which is perfect for my first bike of the season. Not sure of the distance yet, maybe 20 or 25.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed out on skiing this year and I am still bummed about that...but I am so happy Spring is here!