Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday is the New Friday

I am so overjoyed that today is my last day of work for the week. I love me a 3 day weekend...plus it's absolutely beautiful out! Mid 60's..woohoooo!!

Lots of great stuff planned for this weekend. I'm going for a ride tomorrow with my favorite riding partner EVER. We have a flat 25 miler planned, I may also add a quick 1 mile run immediately following - I have to start getting my legs used to transitioning. I'm planning on a Mother's Day Du and would like to actually train for this one (although I did place 3rd in my AG last time :) ) Sat I'm taking a hot yoga class (free!) at a new studio that opened not too far from me. Then Sun I'm running the trail (planning on 7 miles). Lot's of great stuff happening!

I've been pretty active this week, ran twice, spin class. I'm taking today off, I couldn't get my butt out of bed this morning and I'm having my parents over for dinner. I also got a new HR monitor for the gym. I hate not knowing where I am with my workouts, and I have a feeling I am under-training.

Food has been so, so. I ate a slice of pizza which is an absolute no food for me. I'm back on track today, so it's all good!

No comments: