Monday, November 8, 2010

A Different Kind Of PR

Yesterday was Marathon Sunday in NYC. Sadly I didn't even watch it on TV (was at an engagement party).

I've been battling a cold for almost 2 weeks, one of those annoying I'm not really sick, but a little sick type of deals. It's put a damper on my running, but not on my fitness. Been to the gym a bunch, a 3 mile tempo on sat and finally an amazing yoga class yesterday where I FINALLY got into wheel (chakra-asana)!

Yessss! Finally.

Although not terribly difficult, wheel has been a challenge for me. I got into it once (assisted) at the ashram, and possibly one other time on my own. I put it down for awhile and just recently started to work it back into my practice. I was able to get into the full posture with no problems, although coming out of it was a bit akward.

So stoked. Now let's see if I can do it again :)

1 comment:

Y is for Yogini said...

Yay! That's awesome! It feels so good to really get into a pose you've been chasing. Rockstar! :)