Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yea 5:30!

I am officially a morning worker-outer!!! For the past 4 weeks I have made everyone of my early morning workouts! I know it may seem like no biggie, but for me it's huge..holla.

I'm finally starting to see a bit of a difference with my body. I'm only down 2lbs, but I've lost more that 2% body fat. I'm really working it hardcore - lots of strength training with my group training thing, and back to regular running, even some two-a-days. The crappy thing about the running is that I'm back to having a sour stomach. Both Sat and Sun I was DYING by the second mile. Brutal.

I'm also counting calories. Tracking on Daily Plate, which I absolutely love. I'm hoping this will help me keep my food in gear and I'll start to see better weight loss.

With the exception of today, I'm surprisingly not too tired. I hope I can keep all of this up!!

2 comments:

Erin Conley said...

Good for you, Liz! I admire your discipline in sticking with your workout schedule. I keep saying that I am going to do the same thing...once the school year ends, of course! I also LOVE using the Daily Plate. It really helps me keep track of my calories. Keep up the good work!

Christie said...

Good luck! I wish I could get on the morning workout tip. Things would be so much easier if I did.