Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday Love

Wow, I love birthday's - mine, yours, strangers....I guess I love a good reason to celebrate. And eat. And check FB a million times to see who wrote on my wall :)

Yesterday I turned 33. Holy cow, 33. I'm pretty ok with that number, I'm still in my early 30's which is just one of the many things I'm grateful for this year.

The past week or so has been a little all over the place training wise. I've gotten in a few runs, a yoga class and bailed on my long run. My grandma passed away last week, so life has been a tad hectic. I'll get back to long runs next week.

Today, the day after I turned 33, with one more birthday celebration planned, I'm just going to be - no worries about the calories, lack of an 8 mile run or anything else. Just be and enjoy!!

No comments: