Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dreaded Lead Legs

Last night I went out for what I was hoping would be a quick (re: in the 9's) 3 mile run, instead I was in the 10's (!!!) and had heavy legs the whole time! My hammies are still killing me from the yoga mala on Sat which is probably part of the problem, I also think I'm a little dehydrated. I have been drinking NO water. I know, I know, so bad for me. It was a random run totally off my usual route and although slow, I felt pretty good.

On the cooking front, I made a banging shrimp, spinach, caramelized onion and goat cheese quesadilla. No pics, but it was so good! Not sure what the menu if for tonight, something light since I'm going out on a business lunch. I'm really starting to get into this cooking thing!!

1 comment:

bob said...

Hey, really great blog post… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy you put into each post. I actually run AceHealth.org, a blog of my personal research and experiences. If you're interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: bob.mauer65(at)gmail(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.