Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Food Police!!

Wow. I'm hungry, or just really into shitty-for-you foods.

If I told you guys what I ate today you may yell at me or call the food police. Seriously, but here goes...

I had a nice bowl of cereal, then some almonds, then Trader Joe's chicken marsala and spinach salad....all planned and all relatively healthy.

Then came DD, Iced coffee with a side of a pumpkin donut please.

Then the killer, a leftover Mc D's cheese burger.

I'm gross. And it's not even 3:00.

Thank god this is not a typical day and I guess I should be thankful that I'm back in my skinny pants (all of them thank-you-very-much). But woa, I cannot have another day like today.

Last night was a great night at Crossfit, I felt a little less like an idiot and more like a real Crossfitter. We did squat thrusts, box jumps and ring rows (everyone else did pull ups). Box jumps are really hard for me, and it's all mental which is super weird, but I'm proud to say that I graduated to the small box and killed it. Holler!

Mentally preparing myself for Sunday's 18 miler. I'm really excited for it, but am seriously considering picking up some compression gear for my calves. I can't wait to crush this distance.

No comments: