Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Close!

47 days till the Full Mary!

I'm getting excited. Not nervous, like at all, which I'm sure will happen sooner rather than later. I am a little afraid of getting hurt though, which considering I got caught up in a dog leash yesterday and almost rolled my ankle during Saturday's 12 miler is sort of funny.

So back to the 12 miler, I felt really good, especially the second half which was amazing considering I ate like shit all week at my national sales meeting and didn't run at all.

This week is a light run week, but I have to get back to Crossfit - the goal is 3 sessions, plus 2 3mi and 1 6mi runs. Sunday is the 18 miler in Central Park which I'm pretty psyched for.

1 comment:

Sarah K said...

I can't believe how soon it is! I can't wait to watch you on tv! :-D