Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calorie Counter! (and a challenge!!!!)

Tracking calories can be a bummer. You think you are eating OK, then bam! you are up to 2,000 calories for the day!

I am making a conscious effort to log what I eat everyday over at Daily Plate. I know that I work best with a food plan, but I just cant seem to get started, so I decided to try to eat sensibly, log everything and try to stay within my calorie goal (1380). It's been tough. I'm definitely not a restricter, that's for sure! To help me out, I made the boy finish both pints of Hagen Dazs Java Chip that he picked up for me. I probably consumed abut 1 cup out of the 2 pints, I mean,I can't possibly say no to really good ice cream!

So I guess my plan is try to eat as healthy as I can, leave in some room for sweets, stay within my calorie goal and not beat myself up if I go over! Probably easier said than done, but I'm going to do my best to stick with it. 30 day challenge anyone?? I think so!

No comments: