Friday, January 14, 2011

Swim Timeeeee!

I am back on track in a pretty big way, still tracking my food, track practice on Monday, 2 yoga classes and last night I got my butt back in the pool!

I have been dying to get back in the water, but being the great procrastinator, made no effort to do so. I have been on the mailing list for OWSLI and when I got the email on Monday I decided this was the week!!

I'm so happy I went! Coach was great, everyone was super nice and I did really well! There were 5 lanes/groups - 1 and 2 were beginner, 3 was I guess more intermediate (that's where I swam) and 4 and 5 were advanced. I felt great, I was able to hold my own - even during the sprint drills I was right in line with my lane mates...so cool! Some of the drills were hard, but I have zero experience with drills, so it can only get better from here!

It's looking like I will be in the pool every Thurs...maybe even 2x per week if my schedule allows it :)

No comments: