I have never written a New Years post, I mean, why bother, I don't even really think about goals or resolutions for the year (well, not on Jan 1 anyway)....but since I'm all about change this year, I'm doing it...here goes....
A resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something. Yowza.
1. Limit my amount of cursing, especially at work. I'm a truck driver.
2. Journal write, it always helps me, which is why I'm baffled as to why I don't write more often.
3. Really commit to my fitness goals. Get back on track with food and the gym.
4. Headstand. I need this pose for 2011.
5. Say yes to more things. I have pretty much made this a life goal, why say no when yes could open up limitless possibilities? (Deep).
I'm pretty happy with my 2010. I mean, nothing terrible happened, I met a boy, we are still having wild sex (TMI?) and I ran a bunch, skiied a ton, got into full wheel and did a bunch of other cool things.
I think the biggest thing of all that I am happy about for '10 is that I tried to stay committed to everything, and when I didn't, I learned from it. That's a huge deal for me.
As far as running goals, I have the marathon in Nov, I'm planning on a few half marathons and I'm definitely in for my first tri. 2011 is shaping up to be a great year!