Monday, June 6, 2011

Wait, What?

First off, I ran a lot last week. Super proud of the distance covered and my overall fitness gains. Not happy about my lack of willpower around all things bread. Ok, now that that is out of the way, I NEED to talk about this week's schedule. I'm a-little, oh, I don't know, overwhelmed maybe?

So I open my Schedule and had to take a deep breath. I'm not sure I have ever covered miles like this, like ever, and the funny part is this is just the beginning! Which leads to wonder how I ever managed to run all those half marathons with virtually no training aside from long runs. SMH.

This past Fri I ran 6 and 7.5 yesterday...on tap for this week:
Mon: 5
Tue: Cardio and weights plus track practice
Weds: Off, but I'm hoping for a yoga class
Thurs: 6
Fri: weights
Sat: 5
Sun: 8

Now that I'm looking at it, it's not really that bad. So what the hell was I so nervous about? Staying off bread is what's really going to be killer!!!

No comments: