Monday, June 27, 2011

4 lbs, 2nd Summer Series Race and a Life Recap

Woa, I have been a bad blogger. Last week I was not feeling anything, hence the lack of posts. I'm hoping for a better week!

Monday was the 2nd Summer Series run over at Sunken Meadow, home of Cardiac Hill!My strategy is always to run for fun, not for time (1:03), the race is too crowded and bottle necks up in spots, but it's an awesome 10k course with hills, grass, roads and dust! LOVE IT! I felt strong, even on Cardiac Hill and basically just enjoyed the scenery. I didn't hang for the after party, which was ok since I saw a bunch of people before the race started.

So after battling with my weight these past few months, I made the decision to go back to my food plan...4lbs gone, I'm pretty sure I made the right decision (I will write a separate post on this later).

Overall life has been good, I'm just mellow. Still working through the feelings about the boy. Had a date, not my type, but still nice to get out there! Went to a bunch of parties, baby showers and comedy shows, ran a million miles for the week...not too shabby for a single gal :)

No comments: