Friday, December 2, 2011

December Goals

I love reading "goal" posts. Beth always does this, as does Danielle and I really look forward to seeing how well they and others bloggers do, makes me feel super motivated about my own stuff.

So.....

For December I will:
Crossfit 4x per week
Run at least 2 times per week
Spin 1x per week
Yoga 1x per week

This means doubles some days. I'm ok with that and I'm talking 3 miles here and there, nothing too crazy, I want to see how I progress with Crossfit now that I'm at the new box.

Eat less meals out
Focus on seriously reducing my (bad) carb intake

Go on at least 1 date

I think these are all totally attainable, the challenge will be finding a balance with my working out vs. my other life stuff. I'm pretty sure if I can get up early for some of my workouts I can do this.

The food stuff is already off to a good start, I have made all my meals since Tuesday and am already down a few pounds (I think those "5" were mainly water weight from eating out too much).

My most exciting goal: 1 date - game is on!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Good goals! Sounds like it will be a great month :)