Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 1

Yesterday was my first day feeling better, but I figured better play it safe and take one more day off from running. The plan is to do my first BFL workout tonight and run 3, either on the treadmill or the street depending on the weather. I'm hoping I can run, if anything I will take it slow as I still have a little chest congestion.

Yesterday's food was pretty clean. I kept with my plan and I felt good, not deprived. I need to get a hang of the protein/carb ratio thing, but that will come. Today so far has been so so...I ended up grabbing a pretzel from Auntie Anne's at the mall, probably should have just said no, but I still feel good about my choices so far..

Breakfast was a TJ's protein muffin, lunch was Kale chips, grilled chicken, salsa, spinach and light sour cream on a La Tortilla wrap (50 calories!). I'll probably have chicken sausage and salad for dinner. No carbs since I had the pretzel.

No comments: