Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feet Don't Fail Me Now!

Cheers to no stress fracture!

Boo to possible tendinitis!

I'm a little bummed to have an overuse injury and really can only blame myself, should have been icing, BUT the good news is that I can run and my Doc is going to give me a shot of cortisone next week to get me through the marathon.

I can run this week, just not anything too crazy, so I'm happy about that, but if I feel pain, I'm going to stop. Last Night I went to Crossfit where coach was like SEEEE, running is bad, blah blah. I told coach to suck it(ok, not really), obvi I have not fully drank the Crossfit Kool-Aid yet, although I'm close :) (actually, I'm drinking it, just not ready to admit it,HA!)

So this week the plan is to ice, get an ultrasound done, take a lot of Advil, run just a little, then my 8 miler on sat, Crossfit maybe 2 more times and get myself psyched up for the BIG DAY!!!

No comments: