Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

I've always been the single girl in my crew, and with the exception of yesterday, I have been single for every Valentines day since the history of man. I've never really had a problem with it, but this year I'm not single and it became a HUGE deal to me to have a special day.  The only problem is I have a crabby BF who HATES holidays.  Bummer, especially since I'm the total opposite.  That being said he came through with roses, dinner and a trip to my favorite froyo place EVER, Swirls and Twirls.

So Sweet!
I will probably not put so much emphasis on this holiday again, but it was fun to be all girly and get flowers and be cheesy all in the name of love, now if only CC would get on board with my cheese, maybe next year?

We had a not so great thai dinner but I was careful not to overeat, and the most amazing part of my day is that I managed to get up and run in the morning.  It was just under 3 miles which was good enough, I will gradually add mileage, but I really just wanted to get out there and be back in less than 30 minutes.  Mission accomplished!





No comments: