Lazy, yes? Smart, also yes.
- The weight in: still have to do that, but I think I'm down 3. This morning was hectic, Chris was still asleep, I was running late and the scale was under his side of the bed. Will post tomorrow. (ed note: down 2.5 for a total of 165.5, holler!)
- Diet: logged all my food, tried not to eat my "gym" calories (I guess I would call them activity points if I was doing WW). Tried to make better choices over the weekend, hopefully I succeeded, minus the Thin Mints (damn you Girl Scouts of America!!!) and movie popcorn (damn you butter!).
- Pros: cooked all my breakfasts and dinners (except one), lunches were chopped salads. Ate out only on weekend - Glenn's for breakfast, Thai and dinner with my parents.
- Cons: shitty attitude at work on Fri got me in a little bit of trouble. Opps. Lessons learned!
- Workouts: swam just over 400M, spin class, weights, ran 3x - 2, 3 milers and a 5 miler.
And I just signed up for the Brooklyn Half! Wahooooo!