Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good Morning, Morning!

With temps expected to hit above 100 and a possible never ending work day ahead of me I somehow managed to get out of bed and on the road by 6:30am.  Unheard of for me midweek and I'm so, so happy I woke the hell up!  I'm not sure why mornings are so hard for me, last summer I did practically all my runs before work, this summer not so much. 

The one thing I need to figure out though is the bathroom.  I was dying and then thought of fav blogger Ali and was like how the heck does she run with Crohn's???  Probably TMI, but why does running make me poop! And then feel all crampy?  Uggh.  Let's just say the first three miles were not so great but I made up for it on the second 3.

GI issues aside it was a good run and a new route for me, still an out and back (which I love) but going in the opposite direction from where I norally run.

It was hot and I took it slow but I got' er done.  Now let's see if I can keep this up and make it to 6am swim tomorrow!

No comments: