Friday, November 11, 2011

Marathon Pics

I am officially the worst blogger when it come to posting pics. I usual think about taking a picture after the fact...it's bad, I know.

A 13 year old blogger once comment on one of my posts that blogs without pictures are boring, and she's totally right.

Anyway. I did take some pictures at the start, nothing fancy and certainly not taken during my amazing run (how do you guys manage that?), but for posterity, they'll do.


Once I got off the bus and saw all the banners I really got crazy excited. It was my first real moment of OMG, I'm actually HERE about to run a marathon.


3rd wave, 1st corral...it was pretty cool being that close. We got to talk to the volunteers and joke around a bit.


The start! I felt amazingly calm and centered here. Met a few international runners, but kept quiet and focused....I had a marathon to think about!

1 comment:

Sarah K said...

The first picture is really great. There's something about the sky.

I love blogs with lots of pictures. I have no idea how someone runs a 9 minute mile AND takes pictures of the route. Amazing.