Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pictures of My Box (TWSS!)

Lindy!


Crossfit has been this weird thing that I do that no one seems to understand and I can't completely explain.

I do know this it's hard and I love it. I work out in a box, doing functional exercise and sweating... a lot, sometimes on top of other peoples sweat which is gross and sometimes reminds me of why I think hot yoga is a little icky.

I digress.

The last few WODS have been so tough. I swear my workout on Sat left me drained for the entire day. I was also crazy sore until probably yesterday.

Last night, well, let's just say I was toast. I got promoted to a heavier kettle bell, it was heavy and hard and I loved it. I felt part of the crew and strong and all those good things that you feel after a really tough workout.

As much as I loved marathon training, I'm excited to ease up on miles to allow for more Crossfit workouts. My goal is to go no less than 3 times per week which I should be able to do fairly easily. I think the reason why I haven't had the post marathon blues is because I'm so excited to focus on something else. I have a goal and plan and I'm ready! Yesterday I spoke about possibly going to another gym once it opens, but I think I'm going to hold off, at least for right now. I'm pretty happy with the way things are (even if it is a little out of the way).

No comments: